We are seeking applicants to fill vacancies in the Engagement, Governance & Reporting Team and the NCI Strategy & Policy Team. Both teams report to the Executive Director of the NCI and engage across the entire NCI to effectively deliver on outcomes.
- Provide high level administrative support/coordination activities to the team and broader NCI.
- Provide research support for policy development and review.
- Assist with procurement and contract management activities.
- Manage and contribute to secretariat functions for governance committees/boards.
- Respond to enquiries from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Professionally represent the NCI at events locally, virtually or nationally (optional development opportunity).
- Good judgement when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Previous secretariat experience would be beneficial (not essential).
- Initiative and the ability to prioritise own workload and to drive work outcomes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A