Website Department of Defence
The Technical Data Manager (TDM) will work for the Configuration Manager and the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Team Leader to ensure that the needs of technical data management are represented in the greater IDE. The TDM will ensure that technical data provides assurance of technical integrity and seaworthiness and informs asset management and other DDGSPO business decisions. The Technical Data Manager will be responsible for the management of DDGSPO technical data. They will be responsible for planning, directing, controlling and coordinating the identification, acquisition, analysis, storage, use and disposal of the technical data required to maintain the technical integrity of DDGSPO materiel through-life.
- Facilitating the identification and procurement of new technical data requirements;
- Managing technical data access, security, intellectual property and export control;
- Distribution of incoming data to appropriate engineers and technicians;
- Storage and disposal of technical data; and
- Development and maintenance of the Technical Data Management Plan;
- Integrity and configuration management of technical data;
- Reviews and internal audits of the Technical Data Management System.
- We are looking for someone who will be a team player with highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
- They will genuinely foster a curiosity for innovative possibilities and an enthusiasm to learn and drive change in order to gain efficiencies.
- They need to display an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing complex situations and uncertainty.
- They need to take ownership of outcomes and lead tasks to success.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Millers Point, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A