Website Department of Defence
The duties of an APS6 Logistics Officer occupation in Defence include the following (note: not all duties are required to be performed during a 12 month performance cycle): Within the Logistics Management function an APS6 Logistics Officer is accountable under broad direction to perform and achieve complex logistics inventory management work within an integrated workforce. They are accountable to ensure they have knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Defence’s mission and policy requirements.
- Accountable to develop policies, procedures and processes for logistics inventory management.
- Compose responses to correspondence, briefs and reports on performance in logistics inventory management.
- Advise on logistics inventory management activities, policies and legislation for Defence units.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to resolve logistics inventory management matters.
- Interpret and comply with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Develop and contribute to strategies and plans for logistics inventory management and perform activities that support Defence units.
- Resolve problems using expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A