Website Department of Defence
The Configuration Manager will plan, integrate and lead technical development activities and exercise appropriate technical delegations commensurate with relevant legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks. Engage with stakeholders, investigate, report, develop, evaluate, advise and implement policies, processes, procedures, practice and manage resources specific to the relevant technology required to support Defence materiel capability life cycle.
- The Configuration Manager is accountable under broad direction to undertake complex to very complex technical activities.
- They will work within a framework of legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures in accordance with Defence’s mission and business objectives.
- The Configuration Manager is accountable to plan, lead and manage a range of human and physical resources and exercise the associated people and financial responsibilities to achieve business outcomes.
- They will take the initiative for achieving outcomes, progressing work, reviewing individual, team and business performance and focusing on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- They will work with independence and set work tasks that align with the strategic objectives and communicate expected outcomes.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A