We are looking for a dynamic and collaborative Executive Assistant (EA) to provide high level administrative support to the Supervising Scientist (Assistant Secretary). The ideal candidate needs to be enthusiastic, proactive, a self-starter and have the skills to manage competing priorities.
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings and engagements including arranging video conference and teleconferences
- Managing and coordinating responses to information requests through the branch’s coordination mailbox
- Applying knowledge of government protocols and administration policies, processes and procedures to assist the Supervising Scientist
- Providing high-level executive support to the Supervising Scientist including diary management and scheduling appointments
- Arranging travel and itineraries for the Supervising Scientist, ensuring meetings and travel bookings are made well in advance of departure date
- Assisting with wider section and branch tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience fostering productive working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in providing support to senior executives.
- Work experience in government is highly desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A