We are seeking to fill current vacancies as well as expected vacancies via a merit pool within our Property ad Security Branch. We are looking for motivated professionals with a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We have immediate vacancies for experienced professionals to support the delivery of property and facilities management, fleet management, business continuity and business support services.
- Assisting in managing the day-to-day activities of the department’s uniform, mail and fleet contracts.
- Developing and maintaining documents and communication items such as standard operating procedures, intranet pages, policies, guidelines and signage.
- Working in a team environment
- Monitoring and managing the business services helpdesk function by delivering a high standard of service to internal and external clients in areas such as facilities, accommodation, car parking, travel, credit cards, records management, mail and assets.
- Assisting in the delivery of small-scale projects such as relocations, asset disposals and stocktakes.
- The ability to apply and build professional expertise and respond positively to change.
- The ability to work both independently and with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment, building and sustaining collaborative relationships.
- High-level customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally and listen to, understand, and adapt communication to the audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel) and managing databases, both internal and external to the department.
- The ability to resolve routine problems and escalate complex problems accordingly, whilst identifying and utilising resources wisely.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial governance processes.
- Sound understanding of the activities of a corporate support service or property services area.
- Experience with financial management systems such as TechnologyOne Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
- Experience in managing ASIC/MSIC requirements is desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A