Website Department of Defence
The Aviation Composite Technology section is part of the Defence Aviation Safety Authority, providing training, engineering support and subject matter expertise in Aviation Composite Technologies to Defence.
- Participate in the design and ongoing industry improvements of the subject courseware.
- Conduct varied training and administration tasks.
- Order and restock of materials, consumables and personal protective equipment.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider Defence aviation community through SME advice.
- The preparation, instruction and delivery of Aviation Composite Repair training.
- The development of Aviation Composite and Adhesive Bonding techniques.
- Instruct and deliver courseware to ADF, Foreign Military and Defence support Industry staff.
- Demonstrate a capability of working independently within a small team with limited supervision.
- Confidently be able to conduct performance debriefs on trainees.
- Comply with work health and safety legislation.
- Extensive technical experience in aviation composite and adhesive bonded repair techniques.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to deliver course material to a diverse audience.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ironbark, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A