Website Department of Defence
The Administration Manager roles are spread across Strategy, Policy, and Industry Group. While these roles are highly varied, they all involve leading small teams and employing your well-developed administration skills to enable the Group to deliver national security objectives. Your work could range from leading one of the four critical Divisional business teams to support Division Heads by ensuring work flows smoothly across the Division. Or it might be embedded in one of the Group’s many program delivery areas to provide administrative support to implement key policies; including, increasing defence industry exports, delivering infrastructure projects across the Pacific, or supporting our work with international military partners.
- Strong initiative and sound judgement.
- An ability to produce quality work within short timeframes and with competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise, collaborate, and build productive stakeholder relationships across reporting lines, including engaging senior executive.
- Sound judgement and exemplary levels of personal integrity, sensitivity, confidentiality and discretion with credibility and competence.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Versatility and agility to work across a range of topics.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A