Website Defence Housing
Defence Housing Australia is seeking strong customer service focused candidates who have the ability to develop a practical and procedural understanding of DHA’s core business. Including our primary customer; Defence. You will support the contact centre’s strategies for providing housing and related services, as well as building and maintaining positive relationships within and outside of the contact centre.
- A proven track record planning own work goals and priorities that align with team outcomes to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) targets.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service and delivering results.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to provide information and advice to a range of stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, sound judgment and attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to change in the workplace and work collaboratively as a team member.
Company: Defence Housing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A