Website Department of Defence
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced rehabilitation consultant to work as an APS6 Rehabilitation Case Manager (RCM) overseeing occupational rehabilitation service delivery in the Albury/ Wodonga region to Australian Defence Force members. You will lead a team of contracted rehabilitation consultants who are responsible for the day-to-day delivery of occupational rehabilitation services to injured or ill ADF members. Working with a multidisciplinary health team consisting of medical officers, mental health, and other experts, you’ll ensure the development and delivery of coordinated occupational rehabilitation plans. You will ensure that Defence policy is upheld, and exercise legislative delegations as necessary.
- They will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter, our ideal candidate will have experience in the injury management environment using a biopsychosocial model of practice.
- They will demonstrate strong technical skills and knowledge in complex rehabilitation case management.
- They will be accountable to ensure they have knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, and Defence’s mission and policy requirements.
- The RCM will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and will develop productive relationships across stakeholders both internal and external to Defence.
- They will anticipate, identify, and respond to stakeholders’ needs and expectations.
- They will be accountable for contributing towards ongoing self-improvement and professional development.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A