Website Department of Defence
As the Security Integrity Manager (SIM) for Defence Science and Technology Group’s (DSTG) Maritime Division (MD), you will have the opportunity to do just that. You will lead and shape a progressive and robust protective security culture, addressing current and emerging security threats, and ensuring security considerations are firmly embedded in all aspects of decision-making within DSTG’s Maritime S&T Capability.
- Champion a culture of security compliance. Guide and direct audit and assurance practices and the appropriate accreditation for new and existing facilities.
- Ensure all security personnel are effectively trained and received continued professional development to ensure accurate advice is provided and roles are effectively executed.
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of security management and support, including recruitment and supervision of specialist Security Advisors and set the operational direction for the entity’s protective security planning and risk management approach.
- Leading, managing and developing processes that provide appropriate protection to S&T capability, information and assets, this may include export controlled information.
- Act as liaison officer with partner nations to provide advice and develop common requirements across a range of sensitive program deliverables, and provide security support to international partners as required during local and international trials.
- Maintain sound working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Defence and other state and federal agencies.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A