Website Department of Defence
As an APS6 Product Manager within Maritime Support Branch you will be required undertake a considerable level of stakeholder engagement and will liaise with stakeholders in relation to complex issues. You will be required to identify, anticipate and respond to stakeholders’ needs and expectations to achieve SPO and Navy outcomes.
- You will need to have the ability to think strategically, apply judgement and comfortable in managing risk and achieving capability outcomes in a collaborative manner.
- The Maritime Support Branch is looking for skilled professionals who have extraordinary communication, stakeholder management, and possess strong Product and/or Project Management acumen.
- You will be passionate about continuous improvements focusing on both policy and business processes, with the ability to motivate and influence others to drive change.
- A track record in effectively working in teams, and/or leading a team, including providing clear and consistent communication, setting clear performance and behavioural standards, managing a number of dynamic competing priorities to achieve results.
- You will to have demonstrated experience in providing strategic advice to chain of command and be experienced in stakeholder management.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A