Website Department of Defence
As an APS3 Payroll and Customer Service Officer, you will work collaboratively within a team environment to ensure efficient, effective and correct pay and people administration, and deliver customer service excellence to our customers and stakeholders by:
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders to exchange information, problem solve and resolve issues;
- Analysing data and investigating anomalies, and applying corrective action within a framework of legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures;
- Completing procedural and administrative payroll tasks and activities within established guidelines and procedures;
- Being customer focused and delivering high quality customer service to achieve the best outcomes for our customers, Defence and Australian Signals Directorate (ASD);
- Responding to and providing advice to customers and stakeholders, including inbound and outbound telephone calls and email;
- Demonstrating a commitment to on-the-job training and participation in activities to build and maintain systems knowledge and product understanding and customer service skills of a high calibre.
- Be able to work in a fluid environment by remaining flexible, agile, adaptable and resilient.
- Have highly developed analytical skills, proven attention to detail and demonstrated sound judgement;
- Have highly developed verbal and written communication skills to logically convey thoughts and ideas;
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers and stakeholders in person, via email and on the phone.
- Manage the priorities and needs of our customers to meet and exceed their expectations;
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A