Website City of Darebin
The Team Leader – Rostering will lead a team to deliver workforce rostering for our Community Support Workers. You will work collaboratively to make quality improvements, develop business systems and processes including the update of new mobile devices to the workforce.
- Managing individual and team performance, recruitment, succession planning and development
- Ensure efficient management and administration of client and staff schedules. This will include ensuring staff rosters are set up with consideration to client satisfaction, consistency, efficiency and fairness, whilst maintaining care worker contracted hours.
- Contribute to the development of effective policies and procedures to support best practice and quality client outcomes
- Contribute actively to the ongoing improvement of practice using Carelink Plus and related resources and processes
- Requirement for availability for On Call via roster
- Aptitude and proficiency using a community services database (preferably Carelink Plus)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence and access to a roadworthy vehicle for work purposes
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a high volume/transactional rostering and workforce utilisation leadership role
- A degree or diploma in human services (or related discipline) with relevant experience; or lesser formal qualifications and substantial experience
Company: City of Darebin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darebin, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A