Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Attend to customer enquiries regarding car status, products, services, promotions, locations and contact details of branches. In case of technical enquiries, this needs to be referred in a timely manner to team supervisor.
- Courteously receiving customer concerns, and collecting relevant information to escalate to team supervisor
- Convey a professional image of AFM by following set scripts and telephone etiquette standards.
- o show flexibility and abide by assigned shift schedules, to maintain availability levels in the call center, and ensure timely response to customers, and welcome them with enthusiasm and courtesy.
- Awareness of service rules and warranty conditions. As well as being updated with recent promotions to pass on accurate information.
- Execute daily target of outbound calls to achieve required quota of service booking. Job holder should be able to answer customer enquiries about service schedules and related items, as well as generating accurate service notifications and customer data /system updates.
- Minimum high School education
- SAP and CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a customer service or call center role is preferred.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A