Website Casey's General Stores
Casey’s is expanding our Digital team at our Corporate Headquarters in Ankeny, Iowa with a Customer Data Analyst! This position will conduct customer research and advanced analytics to improve our overall business, leverage various tools to understand how consumers engage with our store and digital programs, and respond to marketing campaigns and promotions. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Pull data/reports, conduct complex analyses, translate into easy to understand presentations and make business recommendations to improve results.
- Develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign.
- Establish and champion standard analytic methodologies across our business. Including incrementality, price and promo effectiveness and advertising efficiency.
- Build multiple customer segmentation models to maximize our first-party data capabilities and expand personalized marketing approach.
- Partners with Digital Marketing, Digital Media and Advertising to activate against the customer segments.
- Serve as an analytics expert across our business including Digital, Prepared Foods, Grocery and Store Operations.
- Take large amounts of data and leverages tools and analytic methods to derive actionable insights.
- Experience in customer insight projects and engaging customers themselves in order to gleam new insight.
- Experience with absorbing multiple sources of data into one consolidated view of the customer.
- Knowledge of leveraging data manipulation tools along with enterprise software tools.
- Experience with pulling together customer insights and advanced analytics to challenge progress toward business objectives and tactical plans (ie: campaigns, promotions, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least three (3) years of relevant professional experience with customer insights, conducting research and advanced analytics.
Company: Casey’s General Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ankeny, Iowa, United States
Application Deadline: N/A