Website Azizi Developments
Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. He/She should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experience
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Maintain/update recruitement tracker on daily/weekly basis.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experince with hiring for construction/real estate industries.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have 5+ experience as a Technical Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A