The main activities and responsibilities of FPSO Technical Manager are:
- Define and adjust the size and organization of the technical teams (on the ground) of the FPSOs according to the expectations of the Operations Managers and the strategy of the department.
- Ensure that FPSOs are operated safely and efficiently by providing all necessary support for updating and developing project documentation, change management, fault analysis, incident analysis .
- Maintain certifications already acquired at headquarters (ISO 9001, 14001, OSHAS 18001, Document Of Compliance).
- Provide support for maintenance contracts and changes in progress and in commercial phase.
- Ensure that the quality / cost / time requirements of the projects are respected by the technical support team and the ad hoc engineering supports.
- Place of work: Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (78). Missions less than 15 days approximately 5 times a year are expected.
- Salary according to profile + benefits
Qualification & Experience:
- You speak English fluently, Portuguese would be nice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A