Plan, and Control all passenger services activities at designated areas such as (Passenger/Support Services) to ensure consistent quality customer service delivery and on-time performance in line with Service Level Agreement and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Monitor that all staff members under jurisdiction adhere to Safety Policy and Security standard of the Company.
- Maintain a total quality environment by conducting service audits on a regular basis and give constant feedback to Supervisors and frontline staff in coaching style to develop their customer handling practices which is in compliance with customer Service Standards and Standard Operating Procedures. This is in-order to generate compliments and reduce complaints.
- Motivate and encourage the Supervisors and frontline staff to come-up with bright ideas and generate Service Improvement Feedback (SIF).
- Manage and Administer activities on shift basis by controlling processes related to meet & assist / Visa services / Porterage & Station Support within the stipulated time period, in-order to safeguard revenue, operational data and avoid accounting discrepancies.
- Proactively seek feedback from internal and external customers and provide recommendation for improvements to the Superintendent (Operations) and Line Manager. Conduct regular and periodic meetings with supervisors and frontline staff, to ensure the team is constantly updated on operational matters and to maintain the flow of information.
- Ensure that the laid down procedure for Net Promoter score (NPS) is implemented and adhered to by all concerned staff within the area of jurisdiction, in-order to meet the set target. Conduct regular flight audits in co-ordination with the Service Delivery Controllers on shift.
- Advanced courses in Passenger Handling and Advanced Supervisory skills courses (Work shop)
- Proficiency in Passenger Handling Procedures and operation of the Departure Control System
- Good understanding of the General Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Practices as stipulated by (ICAO/IATA) and safety policy of the Company.
- Good working knowledge of Airport communication systems such as: (RMS, BRS, DIMIS, FIDS, UFIS, GUI and DCS).
Qualification & Experience:
- Airport Operations / Passenger Handling: 8+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A