The role of the Senior Business Analyst within the Information Services Applications is to assist in the implementation and support of new and existing software solutions.The successful candidate will operate in an agile and highly collaborative environment working in an interdisciplinary team involving other business analysts, testers, developers, infrastructure specialists, data librarians, executive managers and other stakeholders.
- Use sound judgement when dealing with unexpected or competing project priorities or issues.
- Contribute actively to all stages of project delivery, from end-to-end.
- Work effectively and autonomously as part of a regionally dispersed, multi-disciplinary team.
- Contribute positively to promote and stimulate a team approach, and develop sound working relationships with clients and business owners.
- Capture and document requirements across a diverse range of initiatives for multiple functions and business units.
- Successfully complete assigned business analysis tasks as specified by due dates.
- As a member of a project team, actively contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
- Proven ability and motivation to proactively seek out solutions under minimal direction.
- Proven ability to promote a team approach and develop sound working relationships with team colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several competing project priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated customer-focused approach in formulating project solutions.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills with a minimum of approximately 5 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication and requirements-gathering skills using various techniques with clients and stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A