The Program Leader – Immune Resilience Future Science Platform (IR-FSP) will be an impact driven, entrepreneurial and a collaborative science leader who actively develops and manages an exciting portfolio of science across several application domains and across CSIRO.
- Demonstrated ability to empower and develop world class talent and to promote wellbeing and foster creativity in, and across, multidisciplinary, regionally dispersed teams.
- Demonstrated track record of strong engagement skills and strategic relationship management that grows new research partnerships and opportunities for future outcomes.
- Experience in the implementation and development of strategically aligned research activities with demonstrated knowledge/understanding of scientific and logistical challenges associated with the building of a platform area of new research.
- A doctorate (or an equivalent combination of qualifications and research experience) in a relevant field within animal, veterinary or human health sciences, combined with significant experience and deep understanding in a field relevant to immunology.
- Established reputation, credibility, record of innovation and creativity underpinned by science excellence, innovation and flexibility in a relevant science area.
- Proven ability to of successful initiation, and leadership of scientific research in a field of relevance to the FSP’s science domains.
- A strong history of establishing and working effectively in teams, a record of leadership which encourages new ideas, builds trust and provides support for the development of emerging skills, including influencing staff in observing corporate and professional standards, acting as trusted advisers, fostering effective client relationships, and ensuring alignment between client needs and CSIRO’s research objectives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A