The Innovation & Engagement Services Team manages innovation programs and services that accelerate research to impact. The Innovation Program Delivery Administrator (Program Advisor) role is responsible for supporting the delivery of innovation programs to internal and external audiences. This will be achieved through well designed and managed projects, effective stakeholder management and robust contractual and financial management. This may also involve the development, implementation, or improvement of existing administration of policies, systems and procedures that help the team meet their objectives, and government and regulatory responsibilities.
- Establishing and maintain stakeholder relationships and track circular feedback to ensure that the service provided continues to add value to clients and team members.
- Providing in-session administration support for virtual delivery and webinars.
- Providing the operational support for delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
- Being the main contact point for innovation program participants and other key stakeholders, including mentors.
- Providing an empowering and supportive stakeholder experience by effectively using processes and adopting a continuous improvement mindset.
- Providing support for face-to-face delivery of workshops and events, including arranging the venue and catering.
- Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses through abstract thinking and using creative solutions.
- A strong interest in Science and Innovation in Australia and a genuine passion to see great Australian research translate into real world outcomes.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in project management.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously, anticipate requirements and priorities, deal with ambiguity, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- A highly creative and inquisitive nature with the ability to fearlessly experiment with new approaches.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A