The role will be primarily focused on supporting the CSIRO Enterprise Services Digitalisation (ESD) program. The Enterprise Services Digitalisation (ESD) program is a CSIRO initiative to identify opportunities within CSIRO’s Enterprise Services (ES) to embrace the use of digital technologies and information to improve business operations. Underpinning the program is a desire for staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems and processes that back the delivery of world class science.
- Develop and deliver security business requirements that meet CSIRO security objectives;
- Review and analyse solution security controls that were planned for and designed to be implemented to validate and verify their inclusion and effectiveness;
- Perform a review and report on system or service configuration to identify potential security risks and recommendations on possible mitigations;
- Provide general security guidance (e.g., initiate discussions to support security activity project planning) to the ESD program;
- Provide advice to project and/or solution teams on how to address security risk and compliance recommendations; and
- Develop other security deliverables as directed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions to validate that those solutions have met security business needs;
- A diploma or degree in Information Technology (IT) (or related field) or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated experience supporting the delivery of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects and/or solutions;
- Demonstrated technical experience reviewing the security design and configuration of on-premises and/or cloud-based enterprise technologies;
- Demonstrated experience with cyber security frameworks including Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), Essential 8 (E8), and/or NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF); and
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple complex projects, ability to multi-task, and manage a number of competing priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A