The Project Facilitator role will work together with Industry, University, and CSIRO partners to manage the Expression of Interest (EOI) process, including supporting researchers to identify and develop suitable projects, maintain a pipeline of potential projects and triaging enquires across the ecosystem. This role will also support the development of content, tactics and channels to reach targeted stakeholders and support awareness, understanding and advocacy for the iPhD program.
- Acting as a trusted advisor by working with Industry, CSIRO and University partners to understand their priorities, adapt to changes in needs, and identifying potential for them to benefit from the program.
- Facilitating the scoping of research projects between Industry, Universities and CSIRO business units to address strategic priorities for each party.
- Triaging and managing a pipeline of projects from initial identification through to a completed project Expression of Interest form. Much of the engagement will be virtual, however the successful candidate will need to be willing and able, at times, to travel within Australia.
- Keeping a high quality and current record of partner and stakeholder engagements via a CRM system as required.
- Representing and promoting CSIRO and the Industry PhD program externally (with the support of the team), including in public forums, with industry, the research sector and government.
- Contributing to the achievement of the iPhD team performance targets set by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with a track record of contributing to, and supporting, cohesive teams; proven ability to establish productive relationships with colleagues based on trust, respect, courtesy, knowledge sharing, problem solving, and continuous improvement.
- Highly developed engagement and networking skills with proven ability to facilitate collaboration and build trusting and productive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with and understanding of working with industry and universities.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in science/engineering and business with business development experience, or equivalent skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a business or partnership development role with evidence of success achieving against KPI.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A