Website Federal Court
The Associate is part of a team assisting a Judge in the day to day management of Chambers and Court. The role of the Associate is to manage chambers and to supervise the Deputy Associate.
- Maintain court related relationships with various external stakeholders.
- Contribute to organisational forums working for better working practices.
- Day-to-day running of chambers including responding to enquiries.
- Supervise the work of the deputy associate.
- Assist the Judge to manage the docket by preparing and managing matters waiting for hearing.
- Ensure the court’s case management system is up-to-date and assist the Judge in the preparation of orders and typing of judgments.
- Other duties as required.
- The ability to adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Tolerance, diligence and the ability to work as a member of a small team
- Strong communication (oral and written) and liaison skills and the ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Demonstrated high-level keyboard skills and ability to use relevant software applications including Microsoft Office applications and the internet.
- A high standard of ethical behaviour.
Company: Federal Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A