Cleans and provides janitorial services and general upkeep for all areas of the Optical Lab to meet company standards and to protect employees and equipment. Cleans floors. Operates cardboard and trash compactors. Follows safety and security procedures. Assists in grounds maintenance. Restocks cleaning supplies as needed.
- Checks daily schedule for routine tasks.
- Empties trash from designated areas throughout the Lab. Operates trash and cardboard compactors.
- Cleans facility light fixtures regularly; changes light bulbs. Washes windows, upper walls, and ceilings. Vacuums rafters periodically.
- Assists in grounds maintenance, such as blowing leaves, picking up litter, and conducting roof checks. Participates in snow and ice removal.
- Assists with painting. Performs concrete floor repairs throughout lab.
- Follows location procedures and standards for the performance of duties. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Responds quickly to clean up spills.
- Cleans floors in offices, break room, restrooms, production floor, and other areas of the facility. Changes scrubber water frequently to keep dust at minimum.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Driver’s license is required
- Janitorial experience preferred
- Mechanical aptiture required. Manual dexterity required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A