Support the organization in fostering a Just Culture and promote the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, assets and environment and to provide internal, external audit and assurance services to verify compliance with the different elements of the Integrated Management System. Make recommendations for continual improvement of the both management system and the performance of our third-party contractors.
- Organise stakeholder review meetings to assist stakeholders in the development of SMART corrective actions for areas of deficiency
- Conducting follow-up reviews and monitoring progress of implementation of agreed actions arising from audits and health checks.
- Assist with the production of statistics and management reports on the performance of the management systems and audit activities
- Provide guidance in quality management and the philosophy of continuous improvement across the organization, promoting the sharing of good practice and supporting the maintenance and certification of the quality management system
- Assist in the development and implementation of a risk based internal and supplier audit programme to determine the effectiveness of, and compliance with, Integrated Management System, local legislative, certification standards and other applicable requirements
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates Personal Drive and actively works towards ambitious personal goals, demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
- Communication & Influence – Communicates effectively, clearly and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others.
- Resilience – Maintains composure and remains calm in uncertain or challenging situations & consistently behaves in a manner that is acceptable to others.
- Personal Growth – Demonstrates self-development and takes responsibility for one’s own personal impact and development, focusing on increasing self-awareness as well as identifying new areas for learning and professional development and creating learning opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have degree in Engineering discipline.
- Must be a certified Auditor.
- Must have minimum three years of experience as a certified quality auditor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A