The role will provide HR Systems administration and will undertake regular reporting and provide adhoc reporting requests to business areas as well as provide detailed insights in the reporting and analysis of workforce management data. This involves analysing a diverse range of quantitative and qualitative workforce data including human resources datasets and opinion survey responses.
- Manage competing workloads and priorities.
- Perform Aurion functional enhancements, ensuring upgrades and technical change requirements are maintained.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping and system access controls.
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of training materials, guides, and ongoing process improvements.
- Identify and implement improvements to policies and processes and systems
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships with stakeholders, providing appropriate advice and managing the resolution of issues or complaints.
- Provide systems administration and support relevant to the HR Systems currently Aurion and Acorn LMS
- Undertake reporting including extraction, manipulation, presentation, and analysis of data. Including evidence-based recommendations.
- Undertake research and analysis to prepare briefs and other official documentation.
- Ability to identify key information for the preparation of reports and advice to stakeholders, with attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and support for HR Systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI (or relevant reporting tool)
- Demonstrated experience in reporting including extraction, manipulation, presentation, and analysis of data.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A