The Senior Compliance and Assurance Officer will oversee and undertake a range of assurance and compliance activities, such as audits and desktop reviews. It will also include preparation of reports, briefs and other documents. The Senior Compliance and Assurance Officer reports to the Assistant Director, Claims Compliance and Assurance and will assist with supervision of other team members.
- Manage medium to high-risk compliance issues, including matters that are complex and sensitive, and lead projects and initiatives to improve compliance, and do so under limited direction, guided by policies, accepted standards and precedents
- Analyse, interpret, and display data to identify and communicate trends, anomalies, and result
- Prepare high quality written material that meets the needs of the audienc
- Inform the development and maintenance of processes and procedures to support the delivery of the Claims Management Group Compliance and Assurance Framewor
- Contribute to Comcare’s purpose, Corporate Plan and claims management strategy and operating model
- Oversee and undertake a range of policy, guidelines and legislation focused assurance activities, including desktop reviews and audit
- Work with key stakeholders to successfully achieve outcome
- Act in accordance with APS and Comcare requirements including human resource, financial management and procurement requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A