Website Clean Energy Regulator
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team to contribute to Australia’s efforts to tackle climate change.The role of the Compliance Branch is to support compliance activities across our schemes and to contribute to more robust, effective business administration. It does this by providing specialist services including client assessment, audit and monitoring, investigations, intelligence, outreach and education.
- Manage and lead the section to deliver high quality participant assessment and monitoring services
- Develop and deliver on strategic and operational initiatives to continuously improve the services offered by the section
- Develop and nurture relationships with operational teams to uplift compliance capability
- Initiate activities and strategies to build and lead a high performing team, including successful coaching and developmen of staff, and mobilising the capability, strength and leadership of others.
- Apply work knowledge, precedent and established legislation, policy, procedures and guidelines to situations involving high level of complexity and sensitivity which require consideration, interpretations and analysis.
- Supervise staff in accordance with the agency performance approach
- Take responsibility for the achievements of own and section outcomes, monitor progress and follow through to deliver quality outcomes.
- Perform effective and accountable financial management and budgeting activities.
Company: Clean Energy Regulator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A