Website Clean Energy Regulator
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team to contribute to Australia’s efforts to tackle climate change.The Data and Innovation section supports the agency in unlocking our data’s potential to drive innovation and compliance for the agency. The team builds agency data management, data science and GIS capability and infrastructure. We are looking to fill an Executive Level 1 position.
- Developing innovative spatial applications and modelling approaches to understand the current and potential future issues across schemes administered by the Regulator
- Proactively liaising, communicating and engaging and with business areas to ensure service and product delivery is meeting requirements
- Manage the efficient use of spatial infrastructure within the Clean Energy Regulator
- Supervising and developing team members and build team capacity through coaching, performance feedback and encouraging career development
- Provide ongoing advice for the Regulator on geospatial data strategy
- A degree or higher-level qualification in spatial sciences or related discipline
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and experience in developing and managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Sound judgement, attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- We are seeking to fill this role in an ongoing, non-ongoing, full-time capacity. A merit pool will also be established of suitable applicants to fill any subsequent roles over the next 18 months.
- The agency is located in Canberra, however opportunities to work remotely may be available, this can be discussed with potential suitable applicant.
- Experience in managing ESRI geospatial enterprise technologies or FME in cloud environments, and automating GIS workflows (e.g. via scripting and application development)
Company: Clean Energy Regulator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A