Website Clarence Valley Council
We are seeking candidates who are interested in joining Clarence Valley Council’s talent pool of Customer Service Officers. This is a great opportunity for you to be considered in a Customer Service Officer role that may become available over the next 12 months. Opportunities that may be offered to you could be for casual, temporary or permanent employment . These positions may be based at our Grafton or Maclean Office.
- Provide welcoming, responsive, accurate and consistent information, advice and service to Clarence Valley Council’s customers via the contact centre, front counter and administrative functions.
- Accurately capture requests, complaints, certificates and applications in our corporate systems and other databases.
- Collaborate, mentor and support the Customer Service team to achieve individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement of work practices by identifying opportunities to enhance the efficiency of work processes, contributing to team meetings and discussions and sharing information and techniques with other staff members and management.
- Undertake front counter responsibilities (including customer requests, certificates, applications, complaints, deliveries, visitor management, or other activities) to ensure all enquiries are processed in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Accurately undertake cash handling tasks, including processing, receipting, balancing and banking.
- Develop positive and collaborative working relationships across Council to maintain and develop comprehensive knowledge of the range of services they provide.
- Customer service experience.
- Dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to read and adapt to different customer interactions.
- High attention to detail
Company: Clarence Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clarence, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A