Website City of Unley
This position is a senior role in a small team of experienced planners playing an important role in development assessment and the related delivery of customer service. Primarily, you will be dealing with proposals involving residential and urban corridor developments where built form, character and heritage context, and quality design outcomes, are key planning considerations.
The team has a focus on customer service and places emphasis on working with the development industry, applicants, and architects/designers to achieve high quality design outcomes. You will be a planner with extensive experience in development assessment with a ‘can do’ attitude that looks to build a positive team culture, develop their leadership skills, focus on customer service, and an emphasis on attaining achievements.
- Extensive experience in development assessment that would allow you to meet the requirements of an Accredited Professional – Planning Level 1
- Detailed knowledge of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act and related procedures and practices of the Planning and Design Code
- Excellent written and verbal skills that enables you to engage with developers and the community on complex planning matters
- Ability to exercise and advance reasoned judgement
- Qualifications in planning
- A commitment to leadership and continuing professional development
Company: City of Unley
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Unley Park, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A