Website Newcastle Council
We are focused on making a real difference in our community and achieving our vision of creating a smart, liveable and sustainable global city. We are proud to deliver services valued by our community. People come first at the City of Newcastle, which means providing employees with meaningful work and capacity for work life balance. As a large local organisation, the City of Newcastle offers opportunity to develop in your current role, grow into future opportunities and reach your full potential.
- A demonstrated experience in positively and proactively identifying customers’ needs, adapting to customers’ communication style and demonstrating empathy.
- Extensive experience in customer service delivery within a high-volume environment.
- Well developed communication skills, including the ability to present a personable and professional image through appropriate face to face, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- A proven ability to exercise sound judgement together with a high degree of problem solving, initiative and confidentiality.
- High level organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Company: Newcastle Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A