Website Moonee Valley Council
Positioned within Council’s Aged & Disability Services department and reporting directly to the Team Leader Business Support, this role will see you providing and supporting a consumer-focused service which is responsive to Aged & Disability Services care recipients.
- Respond to general telephone roster enquiries and refer calls as appropriate;
- Undertake regular rostering, allocating staff members to clients;
- Oversee and facilitate the day-to-day monitoring of client needs;
- Ensure Community Care Workers are fully informed of client needs and special requirements; and,
- Keep Team Leaders informed of issues and concerns related to clients and staff.
- Knowledge and skills gained through on-the-job training commensurate with the requirements of the position;
- Experience in rostering in a local government or similar community services environment using a relevant Client Management System.
- Sound computer skills and a demonstrated ability to maintain records / data system including Microsoft Office, TRIM and Oracle;
- Knowledge of aged and disability and related services; and,
- Understanding of and capacity to communicate clearly with older people, people with disabilities, and their carers
Company: Moonee Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A