Website Hobsons Bay Council
An opportunity has arisen within our Community Safety and Corporate Integrity team for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and customer service skills able to work autonomously. The position is permanent casual and involves working within a great team. The successful applicant will have a knowledge of the Road Rules to be able to operate a school crossing safely and have the relevant knowledge and experience as outlined in the attached position description.
The successful applicants will be appointed as relief School Crossing Supervisors and will be initially offered relieving work. When crossings become available for an on-going appointment, the Relief School Crossing Supervisor will be offered the opportunity to fill the existing role.
School crossings are supervised each morning and afternoon for periods of up to 1 hour, typically between 8am to 9am and between 3pm to 4pm.
- Some understanding of the Victorian Road Rules.
- Some experience in dealing directly with school children and school teachers.
- Current Victorian Drivers License desirable.
- An ability to communicate with school children.
- Current and satisfactory Working with Children Check.
- Willingness to undergo a National Police check and physical assessment.
Company: Hobsons Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hobsons Bay, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A