Website City of Fremantle
The City of Fremantle provides an eclectic mix of services, facilities and events to local residents, businesses and visitors. We are committed to employing caring, competent, adaptable and responsive, professional individuals who are excited about making Fremantle a welcoming city for all. We aim to do this through our culture, whereby we take ownership, bring creativity and innovative thinking, collaborate to create better outcomes, and celebrate our collective success.
- Undertake general administration activities for the Infrastructure Directorate.
- Responsible for purchasing goods and services in accordance with City’s Purchasing Policy and delegated financial limits.
- Data entry of creditor invoices.
- Processing of all invoices while checking correct accounts allocation.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and correspond with a high level of commitment to confidentiality in all daily operations.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on diplomacy and professionalism.
- Demonstrated effective organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Preferably have previous experience in Technology One.
- Previous experience in raising PO’s.
Company: City of Fremantle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A