Website Frankston Council
The Councils City Works Department is looking for a hard working individual for a Supervisor Road Maintenance position. This position will be responsible for providing efficient supervision of program and reactive road related maintenance work to ensure the flexible, efficient and productive daily delivery.
This Supervisor Road Maintenance position will also be required for overseeing reactive & programmed maintenance programs to ensure that the requirements of the Road Management Plan are met
- Supervising scheduled maintenance work in accordance with the Road Management Plan and ensuring time frames are met;
- Responding to requests for maintenance of road reserves, storm-water, amenity, road furniture and concrete infrastructures;
- Liaising with other relevant Council Departments to plan for sustainable maintenance or improvements works at specific sites;
- Reviewing the Road Management Plan monthly. Where necessary relay performance and provide advice on improvements, to staff and contractors; and
- Coordinating and overseeing the use of contractors, including understanding relevant contracts and responsibilities within the contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge in asset management relating to Road Management Plans;
- A Road Foreman, Superintendent of Works or Supervision Certificate qualification; and
- Knowledge and usage of Local Government work management systems.
Company: Frankston Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seaford, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A