Website City of Darebin
The Environment Strategy Officer is responsible for project managing the energy efficiency and renewable energy programs for Council buildings, energy efficient street-lighting and managing utility and emissions reporting data.
The role is also involved in the implementation, review and further development of the Darebin Climate Emergency Plan, and other programs addressing the climate emergency and sustainability.
- Project manage energy-related activities to drive down corporate and community emissions
- Measure and monitor Council’s key sustainability indicators
- Support the development of key environmental policies and strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of climate change and greenhouse reduction opportunities at a local level and broad knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
- Ability to collect and analyse utility and financial data for the purposes of identifying opportunities and reporting requirements
- Project planning and management skills
- Good communication skills including facilitation, coordination and networking
Company: City of Darebin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Preston, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A