Website City of Busselton
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Plant Operator/Labourer within our Road Maintenance team. Reporting to the Road Maintenance Leading Hand, this role works as a senior team member performing routine construction, re-construction and maintenance activities on the City’s civil assets, with a particular emphasis on rural road maintenance.
- Sound working knowledge of rural road maintenance/construction principles and techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret design plans;
- Current HR Class motor drivers licence;
- Construction Safety Awareness (White Card);
- Team leadership experience, as this role will stand-in for the Leading Hand as required.
- The ability to provide a national police clearance no more than 6 months old
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar rural road maintenance position, or related field of work;
- Experience operating a grader in a maintenance situation and performing reconstruction works on roads;
- Thorough understanding of the operation of other construction plant and equipment, plant operating procedures and pre-start checks;
Company: City of Busselton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Busselton, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A