Website City of Albany
The City of Albany’s Events Team is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced community focused individual to take up the role of Events Coordinator.
Reporting to the Manager Community Relations, this exciting role will see you responsible for the planning and delivery of community events and projects that aim to enhance the liveability and vibrancy of Albany.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and event administration skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of stakeholder relations and management;
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic marketing and tourism as it relates to event design and delivery with a focus on community engagement.
- Well-developed knowledge of contemporary project management and event management practice and cultural inclusion; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of stakeholder relations and management
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated skills and experience leading, coaching and managing a team;
- Demonstrated skills and experience writing and acquitting grants and sponsorship proposals to secure funding for large-scale community events;
Company: City of Albany
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A