The Investment Banking Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Investment Banking Senior Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Prepare written recommendations, valuation materials and statistical exhibits for pitches and live deals
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Evaluate company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends
- Work with senior Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) officers and professionals and participate in particular client transactions projects or assignments as the junior member of the Investment Banking team
- Build complex financial models for valuation purposes
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Series 79 and 63 licenses
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A