Website Chalhoub Group
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
- Assist in monthly financial statements, forecast and annual budget process including profit and loss statements, gross margin analysis, balance sheet and Interest rate parity (IRP) and recommend action.
- Analyze variance to budget/forecast and prepare reports explaining budgets deviations.
- Run a GAP analysis, provide analysis and recommendations on annual and revised budgets, challenge assumption and process revisions.
- Maintain appropriate databases or other analyses to monitor, forecast and report on Headcount within the functional areas
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive KPI’s model (Financial & Business) in line with Company’s objectives and captures all relevant info needed to manage the business.
- Prepare operating budgets based on previous figures or estimated revenue and expense reports.
- Develop and improve processes related to expenditure, appropriate financial methods to better evaluate and measure performance
- Analyze expense trends and establish expense accruals
- Support month-end close process by preparing recurring and ad hoc reports, researching general ledger activity and variances to budget and prior year.
- Support Marketing and Sales Teams in preparing P&L projection for promotions and launches, analysis of financial viability of new openings and marketing budget follow-up.
- Have high emotional intelligence and ability to understand cultural nuances.
- You will ideally be fully or part qualified eg. CPA, ACA, CFA. CIMA, ICAEW
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent at collaborating.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within a finance role.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A