Website Chalhoub Group
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.The Admin Project coordinator is responsible for the coordination of a project, in addition to precise reporting of the project progress vs the target handover, and the quality of the execution.
- Produce status summaries of verified project as per a specific calendar
- Follow up approval and payments cycles, and report delays
- Follow up material deliveries
- Ensure all constraints imposed by law or by authorities in charge have been listed and attended to in the sequence required
- Ensure all legal authorizations and permits are obtained in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients and clients business partners with regard to the project
- Liaise with project team members and with other divisions whenever required.
- Gather information for project cost estimation
- Prepare quotations per project.
- Provide systematically full reports, as to progress in general, to supervisors
- Provide list of would-be problems and solutions for approval
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
- Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries
- We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
- We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A