Website Cessnock Council
An opportunity is now available for an experienced and dedicated cleaner to provide high quality and cost effective internal and external cleaning services to Cessnock City Council buildings, facilities, public toilets, bus shelter and BBQ areas.
This is a permanent part-time position with shifts between Monday to Sunday, in accordance with an 8 week rotating shift roster. You will work 8 to 11 hours per shift, with start times varying but you must be available to work between 5.00am and 12.00am.
- Ensure that best practice work methods are adopted on work tasks;
- Deliver a high quality, cost and time efficient cleaning service for Council buildings, facilities and amenities;
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner;
- Undertake works in accordance with all relevant quality, environmental and WHS requirements; and
- Ensure a positive image of Council is promoted throughout the community through courteous, responsive and efficient service.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work a rotating shift roster, including night and weekend shifts; and
- Current Class C Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in all aspects of internal and external cleaning practices;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the safe use and storage of cleaning chemicals;
Company: Cessnock Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cessnock, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A