Website Central Coast Council
Combine your love for sport with an active and fun career opportunity! If you are an experienced umpire or referee in Basketball, Netball, or Soccer with some experience in sport and recreation programming, this is a great opportunity to join our team and kick start your career in leisure and sports.
- Refereeing or umpiring Netball, Indoor Soccer or Basketball games;
- Deliver school holiday programs including multi-sports activities, sports coaching programs or inflatables;
- Contribute to the development of sports and school holiday programs.
- Previous experience in officiating soccer, basketball and/or netball or delivering sports programs;
- Working with Children Check Clearance Number or Application Number as per Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013 (if over 18 years of age), or willingness to obtain prior to any offer of employment
- Provide First Aid certificate (HLTAID 003/HLTAID 011), or willingness to obtain prior to any offer of employment;
- Provide Resuscitation (CPR) certificate (HLTAID 001 / HLTAID 009), or willingness to obtain prior to any offer of employment;
- Previous experience working in a sport, fitness or well-being environment;
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A