Website Central Coast Council
We are looking for dedication, flexibility, positivity and enthusiasm, Educators who can add value, who enjoy being part of a diverse team, and above all have a passion for guiding and mentoring children on their unique learning journeys.
Successful applicants will be employed on a casual day-to-day basis and could be working at any of our Child Care Centres across the Coast from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.00 am and 6.00 pm. Our Casuals have a great opportunity to get to know all of our teams from Umina to Northlakes, and enjoy variety in their tasks, teams and days and times worked.
- You will use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the implementation customised educational programs in line with the EYLF learning outcomes and individual needs and interests of children;
- Interacting positively with the children to facilitate their learning experiences;
- Supervising children to ensure appropriate health, safety and well-being is maintained;
- You will support the team, assist with problem solving, and offer great ideas to keep our activities fresh and relevant;
- Communicating with colleagues and, where required, with families, maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Contribute to, and accurately record observations of and record keeping functions associated with the position.
- Previous experience working in a long day care centre tending to the needs of children between the ages of six weeks and five years;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, combined with ongoing professional development;
- Current Working with Children Check;
- Ability to build effective relationships with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders;
- Ability to be flexible with working hours within core Centre operating times due to legislative staffing ratios.
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A