Website Commonwealth Bank
As a Home Lending Consultant, you will take inbound calls from new and existing customers and offer them a personal lending solution. You will spend time speaking with customers, asking specific questions and learning about their financial situation in order to identify their lending needs. A high importance needs to be placed on supporting the customers individual needs, adding value to their experience and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
- You will work to call centre based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures.
- You will use your excellent knowledge of the Bank’s products and services to attend to the customers’ identified financial needs and cross sell.
- Identify and complete account based maintenance enquiries at customers request
- You will be actively working towards resolving customer enquiries and/or complaints in a prompt, professional and caring manner. Organise, action and follow up on own daily work and delegated tasks
- You will have an understanding of our risk environment and understand your role in ensuring you adhere to our obligations. You will be proactive in raising issues and work collaboratively for a resolve.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to better serve customers by demonstrating a high level of product knowledge gained through participation in ongoing training.
- Able to perform well in an ambiguous environment
- The ability to think outside the box and ensure the best solutions is provided to your customers to meet their financial needs
- An ability to work in a busy, commercial, competitive and target-driven environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & highly regulated environment
- The ability to interact with a wide range of customers and colleagues
- A desire to want to deliver excellent customer service
Company: Commonwealth Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A