Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
To ensure that the approval code is entered in the respective field in SAGE POS bill. (If not, coordinate with the staff to do it). Daily check of previous day bills.To do the follow up with the FDOs for the wrongly entered insurance policy/plan/policy number/member ID in the system.To trace any bill details/insurance approvals, in case if the department (pharmacy/insurance) or the insurance company needs as a part of the audit/ reconciliation.
To train the staffs about the online approval platform.(e-claimlink; pbmlink; icare; pulse; openjet; etc.)
To attend the insurance companies training programmes and to disseminate the information to the other staffs.
- Pharmacy insurance coordinator is responsible for coordination of insurance related jobs and training sessions within the department; and if required in connection with other departments/insurance companies and patients.
- Insurance coordinator ensures all necessary insurance approvals are taken before dispensing during the respective shift.
- Insurance coordinator needs to takes the insurance approval, whenever required.
- Ability to carry out on routine repetitious work with high degree of accuracy.
- Possesses a high degree of reliability and honesty.
- Good command of English with basic knowledge in computer. Arabic is desirable but not essential
- At least one year experience in a related position is required.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with associates and patients.
- Qualifications, Must be an academic graduate by qualification.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A