The Team Leader Information Management is part of the leadership team within the Information and Knowledge Management and Innovation Section. This team delivers Information Management policy and strategy for CASA and supports business to realise the benefits of best practice information management. We actively engage with business areas to support the information management needs and improve the level of information management maturity across CASA.
- Lead the team to deliver best practice information management practices for CASA.
- Utilise professional judgement to oversee the lifecycle of information.
- Coordinate outsourced digitisation services with external suppliers were required, this includes sentencing and census projects.
- Advise staff on new information, record and document management policies and procedures, managing records retention and disposal schedules and support the development and maintenance of records and information management policies and procedures.
- Develop and review policies and frameworks that support CASA’s information management strategy.
- Provide high level advice, training and engagement with staff on records and information management topics.
- Support information management systems, record cataloguing, structures and classification systems.
- Creativity and Innovation is required to undertake tasks associated with the transformation of CASA records and information management processes to better practice standards for physical and electronic records.
- Collect and provide information, records and document management statistics and trends to support the delivery of strategic advice, statistics and other reports as required.
- Liaise effectively with business units including those in other state-based offices, to ensure information, records and document management practices are performed consistently and efficiently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong stakeholder (internal and external) engagement experience, with a focus on effectively managing third party suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience in leading electronic and physical information management projects, including the sentencing, digitisation and destruction of Commonwealth Records.
- Relevant experience and understanding of contemporary Information Management practices and principles in a Government/Commonwealth context, including the ability to apply them in a changing and complex environment.
- Minimum two years’ experience in leading teams in information management
- Experience in leading a high performing, diverse and dispersed team to meet project priorities.
- Experience in business support of information management services and systems, including information, record and/or document management environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A